- Self analysis
- A comprehensive assessment that probes interest, values, skills, and personality
- Career search to identify optimum career path
- Comprehensive search to identify colleges that meet chosen criteria
- Organizational tools
- Essay review and feedback
- Resume assistance
- Reminders of action items
- Evaluate the family’s financial position
- Calculate Estimated Family Contribution (EFC)
- Provide strategies to lower the EFC and maximize aid eligibility
- Provide estimates of cost and financial aid for each school student is considering
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete CSS Profile form (if applicable)
- Complete institutional financial aid forms
- Ensure that forms are filled out accurately and on time
- Review Divorce/Separated, Business/Farm Owners form
- Review and update Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Check the accuracy of work done by government and college processors
- Advise colleges of any special circumstances that might increase financial aid eligibility
- Evaluate your award letters
- Complete verification forms
- Assist in negotiating for more financial aid when appropriate
Christie Ann Walker
As a high school student who really didn’t know the first thing about searching for and applying to colleges, I found Stan to be extremely helpful. My parents and I attended the meetings together, but the focus was always on me. With Stan’s help, I was able to come up with a list of colleges that matched what I was looking for, several of them being out-of-state-an option I wasn’t originally considering. I ended up at Bryn Mawr College (seven hours away from home) and I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Stan’s approach to the search process is far more personalized than a high school guidance counselor. After encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone and consider other possibilities, Stan helped me narrow down my search utilizing his knowledge of my abilities and personality with the list of schools I was considering. His advice and expertise made all the difference when it came to decision making. I would definitely recommend Stan to any high school student planning to go to college.
Due to the work of Stan Ezekiel from College Planning Group we received grants in excess of $20,000.00 from three of the “Seven Sisters”. But the grants are not why I recommend Stan to my friends. In the pressure cooker which the admissions process is, pariicularly in the highly selective colleges arena, Stan was a calming voice of reason, guiding my daughter, as well as my wife and I, through the process. He made it clear from the start that my daughter’s education was his primary concern. His quiet, confident manner quickly earned our trust. My daughter was apprehensive at the start but clearly relied on his guidance as the process went on, eventually choosing to attend one of the colleges he recommended to her, Bryn Mawr. It clearly was the best fit for her. I continue to recommend Stan to my friends and colleagues knowing that he always puts the students’ best interest first.
Ming & Kay
Great News!! Michael got $38,731 and Michelle got $36,651. More than the last year. We had a real tough time last year, no business due to the slow real estate market. Without this, the kids cannot go back to school.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for your help. Anytime you need a reference, please do not hesitate to use us.
Have a healthy and safe summer!!
Harry and Kim
Stan, Harry and I want to thank you for helping us transition our son in to his next chapter in life. We moved him in at Loyola yesterday. He already seems so happy! The dorms are beautiful, he’s happy with his roommate and, there are only four boys on the whole floor! I knew he’d never learn how to do laundry!
We’ll look forward to working with you as we move forward with his sister!
Thanks again. Wishing you a relaxing weekend (if at all possible!)
The College Planning Group was there for me right from the start. All the help, at such a confusing and emotional time, was so comforting. Sometimes you have the knowledge but can not get it together…. CPG knows the emotions you are experiencing and understands, even if you ask the same question a different way, ten times! Thank you for all that you do and continue to do with tips via e mail. I highly recommend their services, even if you think you already know it all, you will be surprised at the help you get……and pleased to get the knowledge you need. Signed….. a satisfied customer.
Request a call back
Please complete the form below if you would like someone to contact you.